We are excited to introduce the Team Members feature in the DocsCloud platform. You can now invite your team members to collaborate with you on various modules (like Forms, DocTemplate, and others) across DocsCloud.
To begin, go to the Configuration > Team Members option and enable the feature,
The feature is mapped to the plans,
- Professional Plan: Two (2) Team Members are already included in your plan. You will find a button to add your team members.
- Essential Plan: You can purchase the subscription for your Team Members (2) at $99/year for two members.
- Lifetime / Early Adopters: You can purchase the subscription for your Team Members (2) at $99/year for two members.
- Basic Plan: The Team Member feature is not available in the Basic Plan.
Once you get the required access, you can add your team members and provide them access as per your business needs.
You can edit the team member access anytime or remove them from your account.
Kindly note that,
- Adding / Removing the Team Members does not change your account limits.
- Once you remove the member, they can continue to access the DocsCloud however, they will no longer have access to your account (Forms, DocTemplate and others).
- Team Member subscription is for 2 Team Members only.
Having questions? Send us an email at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Team @DocsCloud.io